Friday, November 19, 2010

Things You Should be Friday

Things You Should Be Listening to...

M.I.A.- M.I.A. is a British rapper/producer/songwriter who is kind of euro-pop and very awesome. He best known song is probably "Paper Planes" which was featured in the movie "Slumdog Millionaire". A hot chick with a crazy sense of style, M.I.A's music is best listened to while playing the game "Zombie Apocalypse".



Bagged and Boarded- I'm telling you, if you're not on the SModcast podcast channel, you are missing out bigtime. Matt Coen and Brenden Creecy are the best dorks around. They talk about comics, movies and everything nerdy. They have guests like Taylor Negron, Guillermo Diaz and Alex Winter. Who are these people you ask? The kind that when you see who they are you go "Oooohhhhh... THAT guy.".

Things You Should be Watching...

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake- This TV show is downright ridiculous. It started out a few years ago on Nickelodeon as a 9 minute time filler, but had so many hits on youtube that Cartoon Network decided to pick it up. It is a crazy, technicolor explosion of awesomeness. You truly are missing out if you don't know what I'm talking about.






I've got no suggested reading for this week, as I have been out of my mind all week! However, I'm planning on doing some catching up this evening, so I'll be sure to have some recommended reads soon! Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment