Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Technical Changes

I'm going to preface this post by saying that I never meant to look like a sell out or anything by the previous web address for the blog (carlywantsapresspass.blogspot.com). While at the con I figured out that the only thing you had to do was start a blog. This became a huge joke, because I mean, really, how hard is it to have a blog? That being said, this blog is something I have wanted to do for a very long time. My fiance, Mike, gave me the idea, because I am often going off on "nerd rants", which he finds hilarious. I love writing, and I love all things nerd, and this seems like a very good fit, so I have now changed the name of the web address before any issues occurred. I hope you all enjoy  :-)

Thanks!

Carly

1 comment:

  1. I believe I speak for all your followers when I say your blog is/will be awesome no matter what it's called.

    ReplyDelete