Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hellions of Troy Roller Derby Intra-League Vampires vs. Zombies Bout TONIGHT!

So I have to put this up here, because they're the women I love, and hopefully will be back practicing with soon. I'm a member of the Hellions of Troy Roller Derby team, but I've been on leave since July for a number of reasons. 1) Mono 2) tonsillectomy 3) falling off a chair and majorly bruising myself. If anyone local to the Capital District is looking for something to do this evening, the lovely ladies are putting on an intra-league bout TONIGHT. Its at Rollerama in Schenectady, NY (2710 Hamburg Street), and doors open at 7 PM. Make sure you cheer for Deadlie Mercury! She's my wife ;-)
The Hellions are hosting their first ever intra-league bout, ZOMBIES Vs. VAMPIRES! And what a better way to do it, than to have some Halloween fun! The Zombies will be taking on the Vampires to battle out who the real queens of horror are! Tickets are $10 in advance, $12 at the door, Children 12 and under are $3. Doors open at 7, and the whistle blows at 8. Fan costumes are encouraged!! We want to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment