Sunday, October 17, 2010

Misc.

Hello everyone! Hope y'all are having a great weekend! Tonight's post is going be short and sweet. :-) We will start "Nerding 101" tomorrow, as one of the panel members will not be here until late this evening. My fingers also have a million tiny hot glue burns all over them because of the copious amount of crafting I've done today, so it's very difficult to type at the moment. It's been a good weekend thus far, and a very good day today, because big Ben Rothlisberger is back playing football, and I am currently 50 points ahead of Matty K. in fantasy. *evil giggling*

A big congratulations is in order for Team Zombie of the Hellions of Troy Roller Derby Team for their win last night. Reading Rambo and Deadlie Mercury are my heroes! A pat on the back goes out to Team Vampire for keeping up and giving their best <3
The first thing I have for you tonight is a picture I took right before we started "Wizarding Wednesday". This picture sums up all the reasons I love my first derby wife, Cara soooooooo much. <3

We're nerds, but we also support breast cancer research (note sprinkles)

So, currently Evan T., The Editor, KMac and myself are watching football and baseball. Evan T. always the gentleman, brought the following for snacks for us all to enjoy.

Just another reason why DC is better than Marvel.
Not that I don't love you all, but I must go back to my crafting. I'm working on making a kick ass Hawkeye costume, and I really want to finish it by the time I'm 100. What can I say? I'm a regular Martha Stewart. ;-) Have a great rest of the weekend, and I'll catch ya after work tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment