Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Most Amazing Thing I've Seen In YEARS.

So I was looking for some funny spoof videos of Harry Potter for tonight's "Wizarding Wednesday", when I stumbled across the most amazing mash-up ever made. Being a HUGE fan of the Canadian television show "Trailer Park Boys" and a fan of "The Wire", this video is unreal. If you've never watched these shows, you absolutely should. All the good shows are going on winter hiatus soon, so it's the perfect opportunity to watch both shows in their entirety. For those of you who have seen the shows, I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.



And for those of you dying to see a Harry Potter spoof, I give you a great SNL classic featuring the trainwreck known as Ms. Lindsay Lohan as Hermoine.

Harry Potter 5 parody (Lindsay Lohan as Hermione)

Vezi mai multe video din haioase

No comments:

Post a Comment