Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gotham City Sirens

Good day everyone! Sorry for skipping out on the posting yesterday, I get super busy this time of year, like I'm sure you all do! The last two day have been all about Christmas music, wrapping presents and doing holiday things.

Today's post is about one of my favorite comics currently, "Gotham City Sirens". GCS is an awesome story about Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy living together.
Basically, the girls are trying to leave behind their life of crime, and start new lives. The dialogue is very witty, and easy to follow. Paul Dini is the author of this series, and if you know anything about me, you know that he is one of my all-time favorite writers, and he does not disappoint in this series.

 Poison Ivy is the seductress, Harley Quinn is the (still) joker-loving-Barbie wanna be-batshit crazy blond we all know and love, and Catwoman is the glue that holds them together. Whether it's working out an issue with the pet hyena's (yeah, I said hyena's) or trying to figure out a missing persons case, this comic is perfect for any girl who wants a story about kick-ass villainesses, or any boy who likes naughty chicks in tight clothes. In other words, I recommend this to EVERYONE, as it is sure to become one of your new favorites.


P.S. I know I left the plot line very vague, but after the whole "Please stop ruining Walking Dead for me" thing, I don't want to accidentally give up any spoilers! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment