Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve!

Hello hello everyone! The Editor and I just got home from a fantastic Christmas dinner with Evan T. and his family, and we've got about 20 minutes before jetting off to Miss Cara M.'s house for dinner! We're like Christmas orphans this year. Thank goodness for awesome friends!

I come to you today with yet another video! Not only is it another video, but it is also another video from the fabulous girls of Team Unicorn. These girls are totally kick-ass, and I'm a little bit jealous that these girls are so fantastically awesome.

Today's video is about how to survive the holidays... When there are zombies involved. Since I probably won't blog ya tomorrow, I hope you all have an awesomely geektastic (and safe!) holiday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment