Friday, January 28, 2011

Things You Should be... Friday

Things You Should be Listening to...


Masharoni and Cheese by DJ Fergie Ferg- DJ Fergie Ferg is an up and coming DJ who is just about as much fun as Girl Talk. So if you like music catered for ADD, I highly suggest you download the album. (Psssssst... you can download it for free here.)






Things You Should be Watching...

Planet Earth- Yeah, I know, its been around for a while.... Last night I popped in the Blu Ray of it though, and fell in love with all over again. If you don't know what Planet Earth is, its a documentary that the BBS did a few years ago. Armed with high-def cameras, these film makers went to some of the most amazing places in the world, and got some unbelievable footage. It's completely riveting, especially in HD.





Things You Should be Reading...

Superman: Earth One by J. Michael Straczynski- I will be giving you all a full review of this book most likely over the weekend. It's one of the best graphic novels I've read in a long time. It's pretty much a retelling of Superman's origin story. Straczynski, along with artist Shane Davis, create a very cool, very grown up version of the early Superman. You'll love the story and the art.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I'ma gonna download some new mashup stuffs! I needed some new tunes to listen to at work and the theme goes perfectly with my recent desire to eat mac n' cheese. ;) Miss you.

    ReplyDelete