Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wacky Wednesday: The Guardian Project pt. 3!

Hello hello! Here is the last part of our three part look at how old and washed up Stan Lee is! Much respect because he is my elder and helped create some fantastic characters, I'm just saying that at this point, it's time to give it a rest. You can see by looking at The Guardians that his "creative skills" are not what they used to be... Also, the blatant sexism is also pouring out of the minds at Marvel once again, because God forbid you ciould have a chick Guardian. It's not like girls like sports, right? I mean, we're more into painting our toenails and brushing each others hair. Ugh. Anyway, have fun guessing!

Is that Bobby Drake AGAIN?

The Coyote: He's the best there is

I thought this was a DC character...

Half man, half God you say? I hear he has a movie coming out this Summer

WTF is he riding?

Ummmmm.... Why does a duck need a wetsuit? I'm just sayin'...

Dark teleporter you say? I wonder if he has a tail too

Isn't this like, the 8th time we've seen Tony Stark?

No comments:

Post a Comment