Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday!!

Well, it's the big day!!! Super Bowl Sunday! Woot! Woot! Who doesn't like a good football game? Today's match up is the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. the Green Bay Packers. I will be cheering for the Packers (since they are the team closest to my mitten-shaped home state), but if I were a betting woman (which I totally am) I would put my money on the Steelers. I mean, hey, Big Ben did wonderful things for me in fantasy this year.


The half time show will be the *yawn* Black eyed Peas. So. Totally. Over. Them. And you just KNOW they're going to play that STUPID song you've heard 3,000 times. Anyway, on that note, The Editor and I have decided to hold a little competition to see who is more attractive; Fergie or Mayor McCheese.

They both have hamburgery middle sections and heads shaped like hamburgers:






Fergie has been known to pee her pants while on stage:




 While Mayor McCheese likes to maintain a squeaky clean image:






Both have been known to hang out with some unsavory characters:

The Black Eyed Peas
McDonaldland gang.
But at the end of the day one is the mayor of one of the most popular towns ever, and the other is a former meth head.

NOT a mayor of anything.
I think there is a clear winner here. Not only does this guy look GREAT in a suit, but you know that he smells and tastes good too.
McCheese for the win!

No comments:

Post a Comment