Sunday, March 20, 2011

Slacker Sunday: Some of My Favorite Websites Edition!

Today, in my epic laziness, I've decided to share some of my most favorite websites with you. I know you all aspire to be as awesome as me, so this will help you with your quest!

io9- io9 is an amazing site for all things geek. They talk about comics and movies and TV and science and all sorts of geeky fun stuff.

Our Valued Customers- This website is a comic book store worker who creates comics out of the strange wacky things his customers say.

Lamebook- Like Failbooking but better. This site makes fun of all things Facebook, and the stupid things people say on it.

Regretsy- Where DIY meets WTF

That's just a few of them to hold you over for now, I'll be featuring more next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment