Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Updates!

Hey there everyone! Sorry I haven't been more attentive lately, life with the baby bot is a killer, and the second I get a free moment to myself, I'm trying to brush my teeth or throw in a load of laundry... I'll be back regularly as soon as I get myself into some sort of sleep rythm, and am not completely brain dead. I plan on going to see "Captain America" this weekend (don't worry, I'll be having the grandparents watch el bebah, I'm not that asshole who brings their kid to the movies), so we should have a review on that soon. I'll also be getting back to my weekly columns at Big Shiny Robot next week as well, so fear not! I have not abandoned you, I'm just adjusting at the moment :-) Just wanted to let you know what's going on, and I promise I'll be back on a regular schedule soon! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment